Friday, August 23, 2013

Walk to the Beach

Walk to the Beach    4"x 6" pastel  AVAILABLE
We have had some wonderful weather, which  is really great since I am on my vacation!  I have been taking every opportunity to get out there and to paint outside since I know how long winter can be around here.

Yesterday the weather was a bit iffy with rain predicted for the afternoon.  I got a late start - around noon, but headed to the Irondequoit Bay outlet looking for a spot to set up.  This little path to the beach caught my eye.  Luckily, I was able to work right along.

It didn't take long to see that a change in the weather was coming - very quickly.   The wind picked up and the temperature dropped 10 degrees. I managed to get it done and take a few photos before the rain began.


No comments: