Tuesday, September 02, 2014

What I Did On My Summer Vacation 2014

What I Did On My Summer Vacation
This summer was really wonderful for me as an artist.  It was beautifully cool for the most-part, but pretty rainy.  Despite working at summer school, I still got out to paint as often as possible and was motivated to do some studio work when I couldn't work outside.

As a result, I managed to get a lot of work done, and even framed!  This is a photo of  the cumulative work from over the summer. I am very pleased by the volume and quality of the work. I am also a bit down in the dumps because I am back at school and my time and energy will be devoted to that.  I wish I could keep the momentum up, but realize that won't be possible to do both.

I will keep plugging away at it though, and will paint as often as my time and energy will allow, even if summer vacation is over.

No comments: